1. How old are you?
~18
2. Are you single?
~Do I have to answer this???
3. At what time you think you'll get married?
~plan to get married at 25 la....donno can o not... =p
4. Do you think you'll be marrying the person whom you are with now?
~Don hav 1...so...donno
5. If not who do you want to marry?
~hehe...look at the previous post la...
6.Who'll be your brides maid & best man?
~My beloved cousin VH & I'll leave the best man for my husband to choose la...
7.Do you want a garden, beach or traditonal wedding?
~Garden...If i can only choose from this three....
8.Where do u plan to go on honeymoon?
~ sumwhere where there is theme parks... =p
9.How many guest do u think u'll invite?
~Best friends & relatives only....( I mean my best friends and his best friends...)
10.Will that include ur exes?
~maybe...if we're still good friends
11. How many layers of cake do u want?
~I'm fine with that, as long as it is the real one...
12. when do you want to get married? morning or evening?
~morning...
13. Name the song to tune you would like to play at your wedding?
~Everyday I Love You
14. Do you prefer fine dining or just normal fork, spoon n knife?
~fine dining
15. Champagne or red wine?
~both...
16. Honeymoon right after wedding or days after?
~both can do....as long as there's honeymoon...
17. Money or hsehold items?
~money...
18.How many kids would you like to have?
~2
19.Will you record your honeymoon in DVD or VCD?
~DVD....
20.Whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
~All those who read this!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment