Saturday, August 1, 2009

Love

I wonder as I wander
Out under the blue blue sky
Why do the one I love and I are always apart?
Are you happy where you are?
Whenever that may be?

I wonder as I wander
Playing the same song over and over
It reminds me of you
Who makes laughter grow and tears disappear
You're always the one and only

I wonder as I wander
When does it start and when will it end?
How long we've been far apart?
But remember,
No matter how far we are,
I care

I wonder as I wander
Under the winter sky
As I shed a single tear
Thinking of the days gone by
You will always be my dear

We're both fallen under
The strongest curse ever
The curse of whole universe
That's LOVE...

1 comment:

k9 said...

I wonder as I wander
I shall comment your post with English or another

The things you wrote make me think about her
Think about the memories and the life while i still be with her

Hearing the songs that she likes over and over
Feel sad because i have no more chance to sing for her

Anyway,I think I should stop XD

If I keep on comment your post with English,I will spoil your post

Anyway,nice post,100%marks I rate XD